Monday, May 6, 2013

what do i miss about us???

bunking work and going sight-seeing
calling in sick together and returning to work with a healthy tan from a day out together
calling shireen shirum
nivedita instructing usha to hold the spoon appropriately
usha suggesting places to eat
usha gleeful excitement at the sight of a brownie
usha failed attempt to pull a suprise since she can't contain her excitement
opening your mouth when full of masticated food when shireen least expected
nivedita giving the boys a run for their gender on the sportsfield, dance floor, gym, and egoland
shireen's open display of disgust

3 comments:

Shireen said...

I miss going to Baskin & Robbins just to eat Waffles
I miss guessing mobile ringtones - though I'm sure that era is long gone now!
I miss landing up at Usha's place to enjoy dinner and discussions!

Usha said...

those really were the days! sum really gud memories there!!! shireen, all of the above are still doable.......u land up here at hyd and it's back to business....i.e. the art of goofing around business!

:)

Vishal said...

The other day I chanced upon a BR outlet and I asked for a waffle cone. And was refused despite my offer to pay. Usha is it so in Hyd too? Can you folks believe there are no ice-cream parlors in GGN or DEL, except for a BR tuck shop in a mall or Hagen Daz! :|